Design Haus Liberty is seeking a Part 3 technical architect or a very strong architectural technician with experience in hospitality to join its growing team in London.
Design Haus Liberty is a vibrant and dynamic architecture and interiors practice based in central London with projects across the globe and a growing presence in Asia. Renowned for its high-end residential, office, and developer-led schemes in both the UK and internationally, the practice prides itself with unique and beautifully crafted projects that achieve strong, cohesive and interesting interdisciplinary propositions. We are always innovating and operating in a highly entrepreneurial, fast-paced environment. We’re looking for someone special to join our tight-knit team and hit the ground running.
We are looking to build the team with a strong Part 3 technical architect to initially focus on an exciting new mixed-use hospitality development in London.
You will work with our project managers from RIBA stages 2 – 5 to deliver the technical drawings across projects to a high degree of skill.
It is a role offering an all-rounded experience including concept design, detailed design, tender drawings and construction. We’re looking for someone who is comfortable working to tight timelines in a fast-paced environment and enjoys the concept design as well as more technical drawings stage of projects.
The successful candidate will have:
- a minimum of five years’ experience at senior Part 3 stage.
- proven ability in working independently to deadlines and project deliverables
- comfortable with AutoCAD
- experience in budget understanding, cost control and finding value-engineering solutions
- excellent communication skills and the ability to work remotely or in the office with the same ease.
- proven technical capability in delivering strong detailed drawing sets
- experience in preparing planning and building control documents
- strong attention to detail
Become part of our growing team by applying with your CV, samples of your portfolio and salary expectations by clicking the ‘apply’ button below.