Atelier001 is seeking a production manager to join its team in London.
Atelier001 is a new brand of lighting objects based in London, founded by illumination artist and designer Eva Menz. This new and growing business is looking for an experienced production manager to support and optimise production processes, suppliers, processing and delivery of orders. This role has and key cost management part to it, experience creating and managing financial reposts is imperative. Five years’ minimum in a comparable role and knowledge of the design industry are essential.
Atelier001 is based in Notting Hill and distributes in high-quality luxury lights internationally. This is a three-month initial contract appointment with potential for a permanent role. Working remotely and in-house.
- comprehensive experience in production including lighting/technical knowledge
- understanding of luxury products and market
- outstanding organisational skills both client – and production facing
- passionate and knowledgeable about the design process
- superb skills in Excel and Word to produce lists and reports efficiently and rapidly
- budget management experience, competent in financial planning
- Mac and PC-proficient
- impeccable English spoken and written, excellent phone manner and writing skills
- ability to edit and compose layout presentations in Indesign
- competence in handling 3D models, technical drawing and fabrication drawings (Rhino, CAD)
- proactive, maverick, calm, problem-solving
- attention and patience for detail
- able to work to strict and short timelines
- willing to adapt and take on new challenges
We are looking for an individual with a flexible attitude, hands-on and passionate about design. An inherent passion for constantly altering quality and optimising processes essential. This is not a design job but a facilitating role for our design and sales team.
To apply, please submit your CV with relevant references attached, using the ‘apply’ link below.
Please only apply if you have excellent English (spoken and written), are based in London with the required work visa.
Please only apply if your qualifications and experience meet those required.
No juniors, no visa applicants, no agents please.