Ashton Architecture is looking for a talented and enthusiastic project architect to join its growing team in London.
Established in 2018, we are an ambitious, friendly practice with an exciting range of projects across residential, commercial and leisure sectors. We care about the big picture and the small picture equally. We listen carefully, explore widely and test rigorously to deliver a precise design response with an exceptional level of client-facing customer service.
We are looking for a project architect with a strong interest in design and construction, to work on projects across a variety of RIBA stages from concept through to site delivery. Candidates will have proven job-running capabilities, technical design experience and an appetite to develop their career in a busy practice.
We pride ourselves on taking the right things seriously and most importantly enjoying what we do.
- excellent graphical presentation skills, including the Adobe suite.
- clear and confident verbal communication skills.
- determined problem solver and creative thinker.
- adept at coordinating, synthesising and managing consultants’ information.
- self-motivated time management skills essential, with experience of client management.
- passion for design and construction, and knowledge of the UK Planning and Building Regulation legislation.
- experience in Autocad. REVIT experience is desirable.
We are a RIBA Chartered Practice, and greatly value equal opportunities for all. We are a supportive practice, actively involved in education having taught and examined at a number of UK schools.
Our Studio is in Bermondsey, with projects based in London, Surrey and overseas. Our studio work is supported by CPDs, social and networking events.
Interviews will be arranged for short-listed candidates, with the format of the interview to be agreed (remotely or in person) at the appropriate time.
Candidates are to submit a portfolio of works evidencing the desired attributes and experience, along with details of potential start dates and salary expectations. Consideration will be given to part-time working.
To submit your application please click the ‘apply’ button below.