Holt Architecture is looking for an architectural assistant or recently qualified architect to join its team at its riverside studios in southwest London.
Holt Architecture is a small practice specialising in the use of advanced digital techniques to explore the design space between technology and nature and to re-imagine and repurpose existing buildings.
We’re currently digital nomads, working from home with on-boarding and team meetings held virtually, but we’ll be moving back to our beautiful riverside studios in southwest London when it’s safe to do so.
This is an excellent opportunity for a qualified architect with three plus years’ experience looking to lead projects through all RIBA stages. We are seeking a strong, confident and talented individual with the ambition to play a significant part in the practice.
We take pride in our work environment and the development of our staff with fair, flexible working hours, shared experiences, and collective responsibility.
- have a flair for design and a keen eye for detail
- have experience of both historic and new buildings
- have at least three years’ experience in a UK architecture practice
- have an aptitude for design software and an interest in exploring new digital workflows
- be highly proficient in Revit with a minimum 2 years’ hands-on use
- be comfortable moving between software ideally including BIM 360, Rhino, AutoCAD, 3DSMax, Adobe Suite, Microsoft Teams, VRay and Enscape
- have a sound understanding of construction technologies and UK Building regulations
- be both a solid contributor to the team and willing to be proactive and to work autonomously
- be client and deadline focused
This is a great role:
- if you are looking for a practice that will treat you with respect and independence and provide opportunities to express your full potential
- if you want a chance to play a pivotal role during a period of rapid growth in our portfolio and client base
- if you want to be empowered to affect real change in the practice’s future, with the potential for rapid career progression to senior architect and associate roles
- if you are looking for an exciting opportunity to work in a small practice that punches above its weight using leading-edge technology
If you are looking for your next challenge and feel you can make a real difference, we want to hear from you.
To apply, click the link below to view the post on our website .