LUD Studios is looking for a project coordinator to join its London team.
The RIBA Chartered practice LUD Studios creates innovative contemporary architecture, focused on exploring the experimental qualities and boundary opportunity of space. LUD combine architecture, development technology and urbanism.
The company is organised under landmark projects and development projects. Under the landmark projects we concentrate on the relationship between urbanism and architectural space, targeting the various clients over the world. Meanwhile, under the development projects, we look into the maximum opportunity between architectural beauty and commercial value. Spatial narrative is the key design strategy for us. We believe that spatial identity can be promoted by our high-profile professionalism for the society.
A project coordinator is urgently required in our central London office to assist our current residential development schemes. The applicant for this job role should have at least three years’ post qualification experience in UK. The applicant should be able to provide decent track record of medium to large size residential projects experience in the UK.
- execute project programme, report delays and potential issues
- coordination with site manager, contractor, stakeholders and design team
- host site meetings
- maintain good records
- maintain clear communication
- conduct site inspection (review setting outs, specification and quality)
- coordinate building control drawing information and communication with building control
- coordinate sub-contractor design packages
- ensure planning conditions are discharged working with the design team
- site survey
- site setting out
- coordinate with design team; assist in design and production information as necessary
The candidate should be able to use Revit fluently and be ARB/ RIBA qualified.
The salary could be negotiated based on the candidate’s experience.
Please submit your CV and samples of your work using the ‘apply’ link below.