Studio Seilern Architects is seeking a project lead or interior architect to join its team in London.
Studio Seilern Architects are currently searching for an experienced and talented Interior Architect to join its team and take the lead on the delivery of a high-end fit-out for a bespoke workplace in central London.
- lead the delivery and management of different packages from concept to construction and installation: space planning, finishes, furniture and equipment, joinery, schedules, and specifications
- manage the design to meet the client budget
- manage the project and procurements of FF&E
- be responsible for information exchange and liaise with all parties from client to contractor and suppliers
- confidently attending and leading client meetings
- ensure project work is of a consistently high standard
- delivery of bespoke items and joinery detailing
- have a hands-on approach, attending meetings on and off-site
- be reliable and committed to the demands of the role
- the successful candidate will have five to ten years professional experience post Part 3 qualifications and preferably experience on a range of high-end commercial projects and luxury hospitality
- minimum two years’ experience in a similar role and must demonstrate ability of delivering projects of £10M +
- have on-site experience and proven experience of full technical packages
- must be highly experienced in interiors joinery packages and bespoke items detailing
- must have excellent communication skills
- must be proficient with AutoCAD and Adobe CS. Revit experience is desirable but not essential
- you will need to be bright and mature, have excellent organisational skills, a strong attention to detail and have a pro-active and positive disposition
All interested applicants must be eligible to live and work in the UK.