minima. is seeking a retail sales consultant to join its team in Birmingham, UK.
Part-time position, three to four days per week including weekends.
minima. is one of Birmingham’s foremost retailers of classic and contemporary design and we are seeking an enthusiastic, personable and dedicated individual to join our growing team.
Our goal is to facilitate ideas, creativity and yes, sales, in order to drive sustainable growth for the organisation as well as ensure a journey of professional and personal development for all involved.
The ideal candidate will have an intrinsic understanding of premium customer service and a proven ability to communicate their passion for interiors, product design and the creative industries. Experience of selling high-end, made-to-order furniture/lighting and arranging customer deliveries is preferred.
Areas of responsibility include:
- providing customers with a knowledgeable, friendly, and high-quality service both in-store and via email/telephone
- managing furniture, lighting and accessory orders from initial enquiry through to sales, delivery, installation and after care. Maintaining polite and efficient proactive and reactive communication with customers throughout the process
- maintaining a consistent level of retail hygiene throughout the store, including cleaning, visual merchandising, pricing, replenishing and inventory management
- processing and packaging online orders
- promoting the retail business by liaising with architects, interior designers, stylists, journalists, and editors to arrange product loans, ensuring editorial coverage in key industry publications and through social media channels
- creating an attractive, exciting and genuinely interesting environment for customers through premium customer service, extensive knowledge and working with the minima team to adapt to current trends and demands within the marketplace
- providing support to the contracts, eCommerce and marketing teams
The ideal candidate will have:
- an enthusiasm for minima. and our products
- three years’ experience in a customer facing business ideally furniture and lighting retail
- an entrepreneurial approach to business, positive and solution focused
- proven track record of sales excellence within a team
- strong organisational and administrative skills, with attention to detail and accuracy
- flexibility and keenness to carry out all aspects of the role
- experience in design-led retail is desirable
- the right to work within the UK
- able to work weekends when needed and general flexibility with working hours
To apply for the above vacancy, please send a covering letter and CV via the ‘apply’ link below.
Please kindly note that we are only able to respond to candidates shortlisted for interview.