Mark Fairhurst Architects is looking for an RIBA Part 3 architectural assistant to join its London practice.
We are seeking an experienced, enthusiastic and talented RIBA Part 3 architect to work on a variety of projects including residential and commercial new build redevelopments; residential listed building conversions; one-off house design; and domestic extension and refurbishment projects. We are a London based RIBA chartered practice and support our staff with personal career development.
A successful candidate must have:
- a desire to work within a small practice environment
- excellent communication skills
- minimum RIBA Part 2 or equivalent experience
- previous professional work experience in architectural practice, minimum of two years
- RIBA stages 1-5 design experience
- excellent design and CAD skills
- experience with working in 2D and 3D CAD/BIM programmes including AutoCAD, SketchUp and Revit.
- fluency in English
Salary subject to experience c. £29-£35K.
To apply for this position please submit a CV and concise examples of work using the ‘apply’ link below.