Waxed Floors is seeking a sales consultant to join its team in London.
Waxed Floors is looking for an enthusiastic, savy, and organised sales consultant to join our small vibrant team in Battersea, London. Waxed Floors is a London based wood floor supplier, supplying top quality European engineered flooring to high-end architects, interior designers and private clients. We are looking for a person to join our team to help with a variety of tasks across the business such as sales appointments, client liaising, issuing quotes and keeping on top of these to ensure that they are progressing and being closed in a helpful manner.
The role is suited to someone who is eager to learn on the job, can work independently, is adaptable, trustworthy, and can operate proactively in a close-knit team. You will be providing outstanding client service while managing client relationships throughout their design process. Commercially and design driven, the successful candidate will be motivated by driving business growth whilst helping clients with their perfect interior choices.
- a strong interest in interior design/architecture and a love for natural design materials
- a friendly and confident communicator, as you will likely be clients first point of contact at Waxed Floors
- previous sales experience or a design qualification essential
- excellent written and spoken English
- able to read and interpert architectural drawings for quotations
- motivated to achieve (and exceed) sales performance targets
- proficiency in all Microsoft Office systems
- calm under pressure, you enjoy managing several projects simultaneously
- over two years’ working with for a high-end brand, desirable
- knowledge of Orderwise systems, desirable
- clean UK driving license, desirable
Salary dependent on experience. Pension, full holiday pay.
How to apply
If you would like to be considered for this position, please click the ‘apply’ link below.