J Adams & Co. is looking for a sales manager to join its team in London.
J Adams & Co. is a luxury British lighting brand, showcasing craftsmanship, innovative engineering and authentic design made in Britain. Materiality and manufacturing expertise are at the heart of the brand, with each product in our rapidly expanding collection made by hand at our UK Birmingham factory using only the highest quality materials.
We are looking for a sales manager to become an integral part of our small but fast-growing team based at our new Farringdon office and showroom.
The role will require reporting weekly to our directors, as well as working closely with our Birmingham factory, but will require the candidate to be largely autonomous, working independently and regularly travelling to develop new customer relationships across the UK and beyond.
- generate and implement a long-term sales strategy for J Adams & Co.
- proactively grow sales in line with monthly targets.
- identify and pursue new sales leads, building new relationships with trade clients and maintain good relationships with existing clients.
- prepare and execute product presentations to new clients and keep existing clients up to date with new product information.
- follow up on all sales leads and arrange regular client meetings
- identify and build relationships with suitable retailers and dealers internationally
- champion customer enquiries, complaints and disputes to ensure positive customer relations are maintained
- consult on marketing strategy to drive sales further
- travel to our Birmingham factory for meetings as required.
The ideal candidate:
- is highly driven, self-motivated and able to work autonomously
- has proven sales experience in the decorative lighting and/or luxury interiors market
- is happy to regularly travel in the UK and internationally
- has excellent communication skills
- eexcellent IT skills and good working knowledge of MS Office (notably Excel), Dropbox
- language skills: Fluent English essential, additional languages a plus.
Salary dependent on experience, with a rewarding commission structure.