Lee Broom is looking for an experienced sales manager to join its team in London.
Lee Broom is one of the UK’s leading product designers. Based in London we design, manufacture and sell our lighting, furniture and home accessory products through over 200 dealers in 50 countries and direct to the global A&D community.
This is a great opportunity for someone with excellent client management skills and successful trade and wholesale sales experience to join our growing sales team.
- develop and deliver UK and international sales and business development strategies focusing on trade and wholesale
- develop excellent client relationships in person, by phone and by email with our existing dealers and clients and proactively with potential new clients
- manage full sales process from enquiries to quotes to completing sales
- represent the company at key industry events including Salone del Mobile Milan and London Design Festival
Essential skills and experience:
- at least two year’s experience in sales focused role in the design industry
- proven ability to perform and exceed targets
- excellent knowledge of the commercial interior design market and the design industry
- efficient, very well organised with excellent attention to detail
- excellent IT skills, high level of numeracy and literacy in English and able to work in the UK
As the ideal candidate you will:
- have worked with a similar type of design company in lighting and furniture sales
- enjoy exceeding targets, hitting deadlines and solving problems
- be wanting to take on more responsibility as we continue to grow
- be flexible, adaptable, proactive and intuitive and have a dynamic approach to your work and lots of common sense
- be mature, enthusiastic and create a great impression with people
- be the type of person who enjoys a challenge and does whatever it takes to get the job done
Please submit applications using the ‘apply’ link below or email firstname.lastname@example.org, outlining your current salary and why you are the perfect candidate for the role along with your CV.