MASS Beverley is seeking a senior design showroom associate to join its team in Los Angeles.
Impeccable senior design showroom associate at luxury high-end European showroom.
We are a luxury high-end European furniture showroom in the west Hollywood design district looking for proactive, polished, personable, highly motivated, creative and organised senior design sales associate with experience in high-end residential design. This is a great opportunity for an ambitious, responsible and detail-oriented self-starter with a strong passion for continuous learning and skills development.
Successful candidates need to be experienced with the interior design process including design and planning, budgeting, scheduling, supplier and client correspondence, presentation, selections, specifications of furniture from concept to installation. Excellent communication, interpersonal, organisational and time management skills are essential, as well as the ability to work on multiple projects in a deadline driven environment. Our fast-paced environment requires a quick learner who can both multitask and interact with many personalities.
This role is responsible for maximising sales and delivering an exceptional client experience in client relationship, specification and responsibility, sales and closing, and processing and follow up. Salary commensurate with experience, no commission cap and great benefits offered.
Who are you:
- are you passionate about design?
- do you love connecting with people?
- do you like working with beautiful products?
- do you pride yourself on how organised you are?
- have you had senior experience with European products?
Competencies and personal attributes:
- experience in luxury sales with proven record of exceeding targets
- minimum three to five years’ sales experience in a furniture showroom/interior design office
- design experience and a passion for design
- ability to thrive in a self-driven, team environment with a focus on results
- exceptional written, verbal communication skills
- ability to manage multiple orders from order to production through to completion and delivery
- provide excellent client service and continuous brand experience
- generate sales in furniture, lighting, rugs, etc to achieve personal and overall sales goal
- work independently and as a team to exceed showroom goals
- ability to work with a wide range of clients from residential to commercial projects
- work with client to develop design solutions in keeping with company principals
- expertise in layout, colour, lighting, materials selection, furniture and all installations
- prepare and participate in client presentations
- maintain accurate and up to date customer records
- educate showroom clientele on MASS Beverly’s design services
- successfully oversee all phases of client experience from initial contact to delivery
- network with the professional trade through involvement in associations, meetings and events
For consideration, please send your portfolio, samples of your work and LinkedIn profile by clicking the ‘apply’ link below.