CRÈME is seeking a senior designer/project manager with hotel experience to join its team in New York.
CRÈME is a boutique multidisciplinary design firm made up of a dynamic, international designers and creative professionals. With domestic and international projects, CRÈME is focused on work within hospitality (hotels, F&B, Branding, and furniture/FFE design), retail, and residential design. Based in the vibrant Williamsburg neighborhood, we draw influences from NYC as well as globally. With a range of completed and new compelling projects we are seeking a senior designer/project manager to join our team!
You will lead a project from start to finish through design conceptualization and development, space planning and programming, specifying FF&E, purchasing, construction documentation, and construction administration. You will be responsible for initiating and responding to client, vendor, and contractor and subcontractor communication. Experience in hospitality design required.
Please contact us if you have:
- a degree in architecture
- design background in hospitality (additional work in retail and multi-unit residential interiors is a plus)
- excellent professional, presentation and people skills
- the natural inclination towards being a self-starter and a talent for multi-tasking and prioritizing
- the ability to zoom in and out between the big picture and the details regarding design, development, schedule and budget
- minimum five to eight professional experience, (two to three min. in project management having performed CA through completed projects)
- proven proficiency with managing schedules, projects and design teams for interior projects
- proven experience putting sets together, from schematic through construction documentation
- experience with construction administration, RFIs and sub coordination.
- proficiency in AutoCAD, SketchUp/Rhino or 3D Max, InDesign, Photoshop and Illustrator.
- English fluency required.
To submit your application please click the ‘apply’ button below.