Megan Grehl is looking for a senior interior designer with 5-10 years of experience to join its practice in New York.
Position type: interior designer, full-time
Experience: 5-10 years
Great eye, strong design sensibility and industry knowledge. Excellent writing, speaking, and presentation skills. Experienced in AutoCAD, SketchUp, InDesign, Illustrator, and Photoshop.
Megan Grehl is an international design collective founded in Brooklyn, New York, in 2014. The practice specializes both in architectural and interior design, with experience ranging from boutique commercial spaces to bespoke residences.
Our firm is gaining recognition quickly since we started in 2014, so this is a great opportunity to rise with us as we grow. We are seeking a designer who has experience in project management and can work independently. You must have an entrepreneurial mindset and the ability to thrive in a smaller office setting.
- excellent writing, speaking, and presentation skills
- excellent time-management and follow-up skills
- professional phone manner and email drafting skills
- independent attitude
- residential design and FF&E
- project management
- furniture and product design is a plus
- material boards
- managing deadlines and budgets
- construction documents
- client presentations
- construction administration and management a plus
- dependent on experience
Follow up with:
- portfolio, resume
- tell us why you’d like to work for us
Please submit your application by clicking the ‘apply’ button below.