L:a Bruket is seeking a studio coordinator to join its team in London.
The Swedish natural skincare brand L:a Bruket is looking for a full-time studio coordinator to work with a small but growing creative team from their satellite studio in London.
As a creatively lead company, L:a Bruket have the need to ensure creative performance is well-organised, with clear and effective communication channels between a global team. Working closely with the creative director, this role will see you harmonise the creative needs of the wider organisation with the creative team, planning execution, overseeing budget and workflow and safeguarding punctual delivery.
- oversee projects from initial idea to final completion
- create and implement monthly deadlines and workflows to ensure a smooth production process with on-time delivery of all studio projects
- coordinate with marketing and sales departments to ensure briefs and deliverables are aligned with budget, resource and timing conditions
- assist creative director in assigning freelancers/talents to projects
- ensure creative deliverables meet technical requirements and proof documents before delivery
- support creative production when needed and meet regularly with team members for updates and feedback
- you have experience in the coordination, management or production of creative assets
- you are highly organised with excellent communication skills and a strong ability to multitask
- you are a team player with a solutions-based mindset, able to work well under pressure while maintaining a keen eye for details
- it is deal if your experience relates to beauty, lifestyle, fashion or arts and culture sector
- you have a strong ability in workflow/project management tools such as Excel or adjacent software
- you are fluent in English
This is the perfect role:
- if you are looking for the opportunity to gain a depth of experience.
- if you want a chance to play an important role in the development of a growing brand
- if you are looking for the opportunity to work with a small but capable company poised for exciting developments