Luke Halls Studio is seeking a studio manager or production assistant to join its team in London.
Luke Halls Studio is an award-winning, multidisciplinary studio working within projection and video design for live performance. designing video for over a decade across theatre, opera, music, fashion, TV and art.
Luke Halls Studio is looking for a studio manager/production assistant to join the team on a full-time basis.
The role of studio manager/production assistant is a diverse role in this small studio, which includes working directly with Luke Halls and associates across a diverse range of projects. We are looking for someone who can manage the studio, assist on a range of productions and lead on the finance administration and bookkeeping. The candidate would have an excellent understanding of day to day administrative tasks including diary management, scheduling and budgeting alongside leading on the production of smaller projects and supporting the rest of the senior team on larger projects. Good communication skills are of huge importance in this role as our studio manager will need to work with employees, freelancers, agents and clients. An understanding of bookkeeping and basic accounting would also be excellent.
Full list of responsibilities below.
Location: Bermondsey, London (flexibility with remote working)
Start date: March 2021
- management of director and studio calendar
- travel booking and coordination
- updating the website and social media channels
- management of studio archive
- logging and resolving technical issues in the studio
- ordering office supplies and equipment
- other ad hoc PA tasks
- budgeting, quoting, invoicing
- managing contracts
- booking and managing freelancers
- image/footage research
- collating client feedback
- payroll and pensions
- VAT returns and correspondence with accountant
- payments and transfers
- updating cash flow document
- reconciliation of Xero/Pleo account
- expenses and receipts