JCD international design award 2018 decides the communication design of the Best in the world.
“JCD international design award 2018” creates a new category of communication design in the space design area.
JCD (Japan Commercial Environmental Design Association) was established in 1961 and then in 1963 was set up as a corporation, it is composed of various creators and organizations that are related to the subject of Commercial Environment design. JCD international design award under the concept of “Communication design” in the Commercial Environment design area to work in which the Commercial Environment design of the future can be foreseen and showcases the exceptional talent of newcomers.
CATEGORIES FOR PARTICIPATION
Communication design in the commercial environment design area includes the following six categories.
1. Shopping Space: shops, fashion shops, specialty stores, delicatessens, showrooms etc.
2. Food Space: restaurants, cafes, bars, food courts, canteens etc.
3. Public Commercial Space: shopping centers, department stores, shopping malls, retail outlets, food markets etc.
4. Service & Entertainment Space: hotels, resort hotels, wedding salons, ceremony halls, hairdressers, spas, amusement centers, cinemas, gyms, fitness centers etc.
5. Culture & Communication Space: museums, theaters, concert halls, religious spaces, railway stations, airports, libraries, forum spaces etc.
6. Public Living Space: offices, studios, apartment public spaces, health centers, medical institutions, educational institutions, warehouses, factories etc.
APPLICATION PERIOD 1st April – 23st May, 2018
JCD Design Award 2018 How to apply
ENTRY FORM FOR THE JCD DESIGN AWARD 2018
Add to collection