The Evergreen Parking building was an ideal location and environment for DCI Engineers’ new office. The structure has been utilized as an auto sales and service and parking garage since its construction in the 1920’s. The rugged concrete, masonry, and timber structure provided a perfect starting point to exhibit the civil and structural engineering focus of the company. The exterior character and location of the project also presented an opportunity to integrate DCI more directly into the urban environment as well as demonstrating their commitment to the continued regeneration of Spokane and its historic buildings. The interiors have a more refined personality, with the integration of the original materials and finishes with modern finishes and graphics, all complementary to each other.
Design: HDG Architecture | Design
Photography: Tony Roslund