A Parisian sketch book
Studio Janréji designed Marie Sixitine’s French stores to resemble a sketch of a Parisian apartment. Its bohemian-chic, quietly decadent and refined style illustrated by a delicate selection of raw materials, muted colours and feminine accessories.
The portrait of an eclectic Parisian
Porcelain lighting installations, designed by Axelle Sabatier and Louis Barbaray, reflect the gentle sophistication of Marie Sixtine’s collections. Associated with a selection of vintage design, and contemporary furniture designed by Studio Janréji. The soft and subtle graduation of off-whites, pastel pinks and raw materials, employed in their simplicity, create the easy elegance of a Sunday-morning in Paris. Studio Janréji has designed Marie-Sixtine’s stores in Paris, Vincennes and in selection of department stores.
• Stone flooring. Original herring-bone floorboards.
• Farrow and Ball paints.
• Rug by Kinnasand
• Furniture and lighting made to measure (clothes rails, sofa, sales desk, tables and wall lighting) produced in oak, marble and brass, with Kvadrat textiles (collection coda)
• Lighting: LED Iguzzini
• Bespoke porcelain lighting installation by Axelle Sabatier & Louis Barbaray for Studio Janréji
• Vintage iron spiral staircase
• Floor lamp Schottlander for DCW
Add to collection