CORASSINI grill & wine Restaurant is located in the very heart of the City of Ivano-Frankivsk, in the Bastion Gallery. The Gallery itself is noteworthy that it is the restored remains of the city fortifications. Here in 1662 Francois Korassini, the talented French military engineer, on the order by the city founder Stanislaw Potocki, constructed the famous Stanislawow fortress (the old Ivano-Frankivsk name).
Through the efforts of the local supporters after years of oblivion the fortification constructions remains were transformed into cultural museum complex, which includes an art gallery, souvenirs stores, cafe and restaurant. The establishment concept is based on integration of the modern design into historic environment.
The restaurant interior reflects the male spirit of fortification structures. Such material as copper, forged steel, slate, solid wood, which most accurately convey the spirit of the age were used in the decoration. But at the same time due to various interior design solutions, such as the warm light, seating furniture padded in felt cloth, fire in the fireplace, fresh herbs as a decor element, the establishment looks very comfortable and favorable.
Designed by YOD Design Lab