Maria’s Packaged Goods & Community Bar has been operating in Bridgeport since 1986 as a classic slashy – half liquor store, half neighborhood tavern. Formerly known as Kaplan’s Liquors in homage to the original owners who founded it in 1939, the bar has long called by it’s owners name, Mrs. Maria Marszewski. Besides a comprehensive identity for the bar that includes an exhaustive craft beer menu, a set of packaging and beer labels was created as Maria’s begins production on their very own neighboring brewery.
Designed by Michael Freimuth
Add to collection