Recovery is the watchworld in the draft of Collegio, inspired from a ‘30s wine shop that was born on its premises. The name “Collegio-Vini Liquori & Cibo” is derived from the adjacent Via del Collegio Capranica and from Palazzo del Collegio Capranica, that house it, built by Cardinale Domenico Capranica in 1451.
The first objective was to preserve the atmosphere of the past, through a careful restoration of the late Renaissance structure, characterized by towering arches of the eighteenth century reinforcement.
Two large rooms that are accessed from the original windows of the time, facing directly on Piazza Capranica: a huge wooden counter and red Verona marble surrounded by stools, oak tables and leather chairs, lofts and iron racks, as they used to be, and large mirrors that increased the size and architectural style, designed by the studio Dacomo & Leonardi.
Add to collection