– Interior design comes mainly from my journeys around a globe. I wanted to obtain international feeling Burger Kitchen Restaurant.
– 42 seats including 4 different chair design from Thonet (mainly we use classic Paris bistro style.
– Open Kitchen, every guest can follow chefs cooking. “Made Today- Gone Today” – this is our testimonial
– We produce our own Ketchup: Real Ketchup and Jalapeno Ketchup. No preservatives.
– Burger Kitchen aim is to provide fresh, healthy, casual food. Desing is the same. Classic but in Modern Way.
– Open Bar in the front of the restaurant is a place to say hello, drink 100% arabica espresso like in Italy, wait for takeaway food or meet waiter and take a seat.
– We use oldfashioned metal cups to serve our creamy Shakes, favourite is Peanutbutter and Banana-Nutella.
– We use classic enamel bowls from british Falcon producer
– Project finished in May 2013
– Before it was Lorelei – dark, underground place serving drinks, beer
– Address, Widok 8, Warsaw, POLAND – It’s a heart of the city
Add to collection