Ted Moudis Associates has designed the new offices of biotech firm Biotronik located in New York City. Biotronik, a German headquartered biotechnology firm that creates cardio- and endovascular medical devices, was looking to establish a presence on the east coast of the United States. Ted Moudis Associates designed a state-of- the-art office and showroom space in downtown Manhattan that highlights the precise engineering and technological advantages of Biotronik’s products.
The bright and sophisticated space provides a museum-like product showroom featuring the company’s devices created throughout its history, a large multi-purpose training room, and a technical simulator lab where surgeons can test Biotronik’s devices.
– The space also provides conference rooms, private offices, and a pantry/bar
– The training room doubles as an auditorium for large presentations and lectures
– We blended Biotronik’s existing branding and culture of precise engineering with with a new fresh outlook tailored for a “New York loft” environment
– The team designed a space that creates an experience for surgeons that is varied, interesting, interactive and informative by using a range of technology, printed graphics, and objects
– The showroom features carefully controlled lighting, lounge seating, and informative interactive display screens, along with a stunning city view, allowing Biotronik to also host receptions there
Design: Ted Moudis Associates
Photography: Magda Biernat
Add to collection