Allen Solly introduced the art of ‘Friday dressing’ in India in design sensibilities of modern British style infused with the traditional. The new store design scheme is inspired from British traditional architecture interpreted in modern design lines. The store front features British architecture silhouette with an overlay of modern in-lit highlights. The store environment is created in a material palette with highlights in warm wood, white bricks, blue paneling and graphic renditions of the brand’s ‘Stag’ mnemonic. The cash counter and the trial rooms lobby articulate the experience with visual cues in forms and color. Monogrammed store fixtures, boutique lighting and stylized visual merchandising add to Allen Solly’s story telling.
- Website: http://4dimensions.co.in/
- Facebook : https://www.facebook.com/4Dimensions/
- Linked in : https://www.linkedin.com/company/4d-retail-design-i-pvt-ltd/
- Instagram : https://instagram.com/4dimensions_retail?utm_source=ig_profile_share&igshid=i8mcz8bwd2hd
- Youtube : https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCTthQOHFuHnFSUsbfCyjPOQ