Other tea this unique tea shop is located in Changning Raffles, the most popular shopping mall in Shanghai. The open space uses terrazzo, clear glass and texture paint as the main materials. The decorative surface of the bar is laminated with clear glass to form an appropriate blend of interesting brand illustrations. Glass, metal , and special tea making equipment make space a fun tea laboratory, simple and functional setting.
At the moment when tea drinks are prevalent,Use creativity to inspire customers’ imagination, present consumers with young, individual and interesting experiences and high-quality tea drinks. brand wants to convey “bring tea culture to everyone in another way, let busy people get a cup of good tea”.
- project name：OTHER TEA
- architect or company：The Swimming Pool Studio
- Designer Website：www.theswimmingpoolstudio.com
- contact e-mail：email@example.com
- Design year & Completion Year：FEB.2018
- Leader designer & Team：Jeremy Li, David
- Project location：Raffles Plaza, Changning, Shanghai
- Gross Built Area (square meters): 80㎡
- Photo credits： SKY
- Clients：OTHER TEA
Add to collection